What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file downloaded on to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies enable websites (among other things) to storage and recover information about users or devices browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your device, they can be used to identify the user.
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, so they take a minimal amount of memory space and they do not damage the PC. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information and most of them are wiped out of the hard disk when the browser session is over (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, they allow or impede temporary or memorized cookies on the security settings.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
These are cookies which allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and to use different options or services existing in it such as, for example, controlling traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, performing the purchase process of an order, performing the request for registration or participation in an event, using elements of security during browsing, storing contents for the broadcasting of videos or sound, or sharing content through social networks.
Technical cookies are those that are essential and strictly necessary for the correct functioning of the website.
· viewed_cookie_policy. This cookie is for internal use and is necessary for the operation of the display of the cookies policy of the website.
These are cookies that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use the users make of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve our offer of services.
This website uses Google Analytics, a website analysis tool developed by Google that allows measurement and analysis of website browsing. In your browser, you can see 3 cookies: _ga, _gat_gtag_UA_2267043_17 i _gid.
Through web analytics, you can obtain information regarding the number of people visiting the website, number of pages visited, frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, used browser, the service provider, language, used terminal or the city to which the IP address is assigned. This information allows this website to offer a better and more appropriate service.
Our website uses third-party services that enable an improvement of the services we offer.
We use CloudFlare for the storage of some files. The following cookies are used (more info):
· __cfduid: is established by the CloudFlare service to identify trusted web traffic. It does not correspond to any user id to the web application, nor does it save any personally identifiable information.
· optimizelyEndUserId: this cookie is a unique user identifier used for the optimization of the platform.
Cookies Policy Acceptance
· Hiding this message. The warning will be hidden in the current page.
¿How can I block or delete cookies?
You can enable, block or eliminate the cookies installed in your computer through the configuration of the options of the browser installed in your computer:
· Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
· FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
· Chromerinsight: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
· Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/