The information I collect
In order to send the purchase, you must provide me with certain information. This information includes your name, email address, postal address, payment information and the details of the product you have requested. You can also provide me with other personal information (for a custom jewelry order, for example).
Why do I need your information and how do I use it
I rely on certain legal bases to collect, use and share your information, which includes:
- as necessary to provide my services, such as when I use your information to send your order, to resolve a dispute or to provide customer service.
- when you have given your consent, which you can revoke at any time, to add you to my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or a court order or in relation to a legal action, such as withholding information about your purchases if required by a tax law;
- As necessary for the purposes of my legitimate interests, if your rights or interests do not invalidate them, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you have requested in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
The information about my customers is important for my business. I only share your personal information for very specific reasons and circumstances, such as:
- Service providers. We work with certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services for my store, such as transportation companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Changes in the business. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with the law. I may collect, use, retain and share your information if, in good faith, I believe it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to a legal proceeding or government requests; (b) enforce my contracts, conditions and policies; (c) prevent, investigate and address fraud and other types of illegal activity, security or technical problems; or (d) protect the rights, property and safety of my clients and others;
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights are generally applicable, others apply only in specific cases. Next, I describe those rights:
- Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I have about you. To do this, contact me as indicated below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have the right to change and delete your personal information, as well as to restrict my use of it. Except in the case of exceptional circumstances (such as my obligation to store data for legal reasons), I will generally delete your personal information if requested.
- Objections. You may object to (i) processing part of your information in accordance with my legitimate interests and (ii) sending you marketing messages after giving your express consent to receive them. In these cases, I will remove your personal information unless you have compelling and legitimate reasons to continue using that information or if it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Complaints. If you reside in the EU and wish to express concerns about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with the corresponding local data protection authority.
For the purposes of the EU data protection law, I, Jordi Auleda, am the controller of your personal information. If you have questions, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also by letter delivery to: Jordi Auleda. Carrer D'en Domènec, 11 Baixos. Sant Joan Despí 08970